Friday, September 26, 2008

It's go time!!

For any other Seinfeld fans out there - it's GO TIME! ( Man-del-baum!) If you don't get this...never mind. The link below will clear up this mystery if you care. I have been living with perhaps the most die hard Seinfeld fan ever for too long.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcFSOnumgZA


This week they started framing! Turns out the lead guy had been sick all week, they didn't want to start with someone else or let the less experienced guys work without him....considering that they removed a big chunk of our house today, I'm glad the lead guy is on the job.....

Oh, yeah....this is the kitchen I was waiting for.....we'll be on microwave dinners, cereal and dinner out now for a bit.....In the center of the photo is our propped up sink on 2 x 4s as an interim fix. I just want to delay rinsing dishes in our bathroom for as long as possible.Thankfully, it's 70 degrees out, as you can see the light shining thru there. This weekend it's going back to 60's and rainy. (There is plastic over those open spaces, don't worry.) I just hope these guys can get a lot done this week. I went to Ikea last weekend and bought oh, 40 drawer pulls. All materials are now purchased - that is a happy place for me.

And now on to something more fun. I finished my silhouette project. The CP silhouette is not done, so that is a white lie. The paper color I wanted was not available so I have to finish this coming week. I did finish the husband and the dog. Here they are for your perusal. Nice, huh??
I backed them with wallpaper samples I'd ordered. Am in a complete wallpaper fetish phase...must wallpaper everything! Must order samples from England! ( the Brits make the best wallpaper for certain...)

No comments: