Saturday, November 1, 2008

Progress report

This is the fun part when I can start to do before and after shots. Above is before we moved in. The house has been painted since, the fence continues to fall apart. (It's on the list. Just not this year's list.) Now feast your eyes on the new kitchen back porch. They have just started siding, the railing for the deck is only partially finished. It will wrap around the bench that you can see the bench on the right side of the railing - cuz where better to sit down and remove my gardening boots? The electrical is done. The plumbing is started. We have a hole in the kitchen ceiling while they are doing the bathroom plumbing. Hence some fun with peering from the upstairs into the kitchen this morning. It's week 2 of no sink, washing dishes in the tub, and subsisting on microwave dinners and take out. We probably have 3-4 more weeks to go. I mean, come on, we have to amuse ourselves to keep the annoyance at bay.


Kobe, me, and my foot!








Now I'm off to Home Depot.....

No comments: